To enter: Write, illustrate or film a review for any of the four (4) books on offer – Funny Kid Prank Wars by Matt Stanton, His Name Was Walter by Emily Rodda, Sweet Adversity by Sheryl Gwyther and Withering-by-Sea by Judith Rossell
- Each school may submit up to 2 filmed reviews
- Video reviews must not contain copyrighted music
- Must be less than 5 minutes
- Must be filmed in landscape
- Video reviews must be submitted as a link
- Reviews must not contain the full names of students. First name and age only.
We’re so excited to see what students and teachers across Australia think of these four wonderful books! Good luck & happy reviewing!
SUBMISSIONS HAVE CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE 2018 READING PROJECT!